- 9-6A-14. Expiration and renewal of registration
(a) Term of registration. -- A registration expires on the date set by the Commission, unless the registration is renewed for an additional term as provided in this section. A registration may not be renewed for a term longer than 3 years.
(b) Notice regarding renewal. -- At least 1 month before a registration expires, the Commission shall send to the registrant, by first-class mail to the last known address of the registrant:
(1) a renewal application form; and
(2) a renewal notice that states:
(i) the date on which the current registration expires;
(ii) the date by which the Commission must receive the renewal application in order that the renewed registration may be issued and mailed before the current registration expires; and
(iii) the amount of the registration and renewal fee.
(c) Renewal requirements. -- Before a registration expires, the registrant may renew the registration for an additional 3-year term, if the registrant:
(1) is entitled under this subtitle to be registered;
(2) pays to the Commission the renewal fee set by the Commission; and
(3) provides satisfactory evidence of compliance with continuing education requirements and other qualifications and requirements specified under this subtitle for registration renewal.
(d) Renewal of registration required. -- The Commission shall renew the registration of any registrant who meets the requirements of this section.
(e) Registrant's address. -- Each registrant shall give the Commission written notice of any change of address.