Documents to Establish Employment Authorization

1. A social security number card other than one which has printed on its face "not valid for employment purposes" 2. An unexpired reentry permit, INS Form I-327 3. An unexpired Refugee Travel Document, INS Form I-571 4. A Certification of Birth issued by the Department of State, Form FS-545 5. A Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State, Form DS-1350 6. An original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a State, County, or Municipal authority bearing a seal 7. An employment authorization document issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service 8. Native American tribal document 9. United States Citizen Identification Card, INS Form I-197 10. Identification card for use of resident citizen in the United States, INS Form I-179 23945 Calabasas Rd. Suite 106, Calabasas, CA 91302 818-222-4572
SiteMap | PEO7 | Exploring the Possibilities | What is Employee Leasing | Why use a Peo | Free Advice | Benefits to Employees
Responsibilities of PEO | Benefit Package | HR Management | Pre-Employment Screening | The Issue of Control
Future of PEO | Request For Proposal (RFP) Contact Us | Peo Resources | Terms of Service | FAQ