TITLE 7--AGRICULTURE PART 15f_ADJUDICATIONS UNDER SECTION 741--Table of Contents Subpart D_If I Request A Hearing, What Will Happen? How Will The Hearing Be Conducted? Sec. 15f.11 Where must I file a hearing request and what happens to it? If you desire a hearing, you must file a request for a hearing with the Docketing Clerk, citing the docket number assigned to your Section 741 Complaint Request. When the Docketing Clerk receives your request for a hearing, your Section 741 Complaint Request will be assigned to an ALJ. The Docketing Clerk will send a notice of your hearing request to OCR and the agency, notifying them of the docket number and the assigned ALJ. The Docketing Clerk also will send you a notice of receipt of the hearing request that will inform you of the name of the assigned ALJ.

PEO7.com 23945 Calabasas Rd. Suite 106, Calabasas, CA 91302 818-222-4572 cs@peo7.com
SiteMap | PEO | Exploring the Possibilities | What is Employee Leasing | Why use a Peo | Free Advice | Benefits to Employees
Responsibilities of PEO | Benefit Package | HR Management | Pre-Employment Screening | The Issue of Control
Future of PEO | Request For Proposal (RFP) Contact Us | Peo Resources | Terms of Service | FAQ